Goal: Pass the CSM. Now.
Solution: Take our Certified Scrum Master (CSM)® class.
The knowledge you acquire during the CSM class will likely make it easier for you to run your next project.
CSM certification might get you a promotion at your current firm more quickly.
Make more money. CSM-certified project managers report a higher median salary than those without a CSM certification.
We are the premier CSM class provider.
Public CSM classes are held in Atlanta, Chicago, Los Angeles, New York, San Jose, and Toronto.
Training classes are close to public transportation.
Public CSM classes are 2 day weekend classes from Saturday to Sunday.
Corporate CSM classes allow you to train a whole team at your location, anywhere in the U.S. or Canada.
In class, you receive the CSM class workbook.
We offer a 100% money back guarantee (certain restrictions apply).
Here is the CSM class outline:
- Agile Manifesto.
- Scrum Foundations.
- Scrum Compared to Waterfall.
- Definition of “Done”.
- Scrum Values.
- Applicability of Scrum.
- Overview of Scrum Roles.
- Scrum Master: Responsibilities and Authority.
- Product Owner: Responsibilities, Authority, Constraints.
- Team: Responsibilities, Authority, Teamwork, Characteristics.
- Impact on Traditional Roles.
- Sprint Planning Meeting.
- Daily Scrum Meeting.
- Sprint Review Meeting.
- Sprint Retrospective Meeting.
- Release Planning Meeting.
- Product Backlog.
- Product Increment and the Definition of “Done”.
- Sprint Backlog.
- Burndown Charts.
- Scrum Master Responsibilities and Skills.
- Scrum Simulation.
- Class Retrospective.
Here are some of our clients: