Goal: Pass the Project Management Professional (PMP)® Exam. Now.
Solution: Take our PMP exam prep class:
We are the Bay Area’s most experienced PMP exam class provider.
PMP certification classes are held online.
PMP test prep classes are weekend classes from Saturday to Sunday over a period of 4 weeks.
We will explain during class how to fill out the PMP application.
You receive all the course material you need in order to pass the test: PMP Coursebook, and PMP Course Completion Certificate.
The PMP exams are available online.
Tax deduction: Education expenses might be tax deductible (IRS Reg 1.162-5). Please consult your accountant.
Do you want to pass on your first try? Take our PMP exam prep class.
Here is the PMP class outline:
1. PMP Application Tips.
2. PMP Study Tips.
3. PMP Test Center Tips.
4. PMBOK Guide Process Groups.
- - Initiating.
- - Planning.
- - Executing.
- - Monitoring & Controlling.
- - Closing.
5. PMBOK Guide Knowledge Areas.
- - Project Integration Management
- - Project Scope Management
- - Project Schedule Management
- - Project Cost Management
- - Project Quality Management
- - Project Resource Management
- - Project Communications Management
- - Project Risk Management
- - Project Procurement Management
- - Project Stakeholder Management
6. PMP Test Questions.
Here are some of our clients: